Wednesday, May 23, 2012

LeeAnne Savage on KGUN 9's Tucson Morning Blend TODAY!

I was lucky enough to be asked to perform on KGUN9's "Tucson Morning Blend" today. My ab-fab guitarist Charles graciously backed me up and rocked out the six string!

(I can't believe how nervous I was!!! I love singing but am always considerably more stressed about talking.)

Anyhoo, here is the link showing the first song (of two) we performed, along with a short interview.

**THANKS to all who tuned in! Remember...TURN IT UP AND TURN IT ON!!***

http://www.tucsonmorningblend.com/videos/152041325.html

Also, to keep up with our goings-ons, please "Like" us at: www.facebook.com/leeannesavagefans

Oh, and stalk us on Twitter:www.twitter.com/leeannesavage

DON'T FORGET...We have a show THIS SATURDAY, MAY 26TH at Whiskey Tango in Tucson, AZ! WOOT WOOT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

SponsoredTweets referral badge